During April 1916 a Mr James Wason announced that Bukkulla residents wanted to have an Honor Roll to be kept at the Bukkulla Union Church. He was one of several people who gave a donation toward same.
The timber board, with columns on either side, originally had seventeen names inscribed in gold; two more have since been added. It is not known who made this Honor Roll or when it was unveiled.
Click for larger photo