This Honor Roll was made by the building company Wunderlich Ltd and is one of two located in the Inverell District. The Company completed several of these boards, including one for their own employees who served during WW1.
Made of pressed and stamped metal and mounted on timber, it features laurels and a banner at the top which is a reference to Roman Military parades. In addition there is a Union Jack Flag on one side and the Red Ensign on the other.
Ninety seven names engraved on bronze plates were attached to the board. This art nouveau style Honor Roll was unveiled at the Delungra School of Arts Hall by Mrs. McLeod on Saturday 24 November 1917.
A similar Roll is located at Gum Flat.
Click for larger photo